Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sick days, Celebration, Baptism, Sick days

This past week Paul caught something more than just some new ideas at school, he also picked up a cold. Not just the, sniffles, sort of cold, but the runny nose, sinus headache, fuzz in mind type of cold. He was pretty out of it all week. Since you starve a fever and feed a cold, I got to spoil him with his favorite sick food items. 

On his sickest day he got hot chili with cheese, and bagels toasted with jalapeno cheese. His favorite!


All served in his favorite bowl: the Paul John Morgan bowl.


Saturday night John and Crystal came over and we got to celebrate their engagement with "Celebration Martini's. 
I made them up.
Raspberry Vodka, Cranberry Juice, White Grape Juice and 7-up. 
Random but tasty.


Sunday we headed out to Chilliwack for our friend David's baptism.
We could follow along in person and on the screen - very fancy.
And actually awesome.


And then Monday I woke up sick with Paul's cold.
I came home from work early to sleep, he made me my favorite sick foods (Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup) and bought me flowers. 
He's a genius.


And life continues though my head feels like it's full of fluff and all thoughts take 18 times longer to process than normal. Yikes. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...