Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

I can barely express how truly happy this sunshine makes me. 
Warmth...light...it's just so very lovely. 

When I wake up in the morning I can see light peeking in my window, rather than dark. 
When I have my quiet time I can see the sun rising out the back window.
When I hop on my bike it's sunny and dry, not raining and dark.
My bike commute is an adventure and not a chore. 
I arrive at work warm and feeling extra alive.
I grab lunch for my coworkers and don't need a jacket.
I ride home in a TSHIRT, not a jacket. 
I cook dinner in the light, I even eat dinner in the light!

I live in Canada. While much of the US and much of Canada has been battling storms and snow I am experiencing spring. And oh, I am thankful. 

Last June 1st it was pouring in Vancouver, by the time we arrived in Minnesota on the 6th it was still pouring in Vancouver but it was sunshiney in MN and the dakotas along the way. And somehow, right now, in March, Vancouver is enjoying warmth. I won't get my hopes up for the future, but I will enjoy this in the now. 

There's so much to fill you in on - Paul and I had a bike riding date at Stanley Park on Friday, we attended a wonderful family wedding on Saturday and with Easter coming up this weekend there's lots to talk about. Instead though, I'll leave you with a few snapshots of the wonderful weather and promise to be back next week...especially if it rains.






Oh and sneak peak for Easter Decor...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...