Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Menu Plan Monday with Laura at Org Junkie
This week's Menu Plan Monday is full of Zucchini. Paul planted us three Zucchini plants and man they are growing! I'll also be making Zucchini Chocolate Chip Loaf, and Chocolate Zucchini Cake - mmmmmm. 

We have a busy catching up night - laundry, grocery shopping, etc and need something easy. 

Is lifegroup and is a great way to use up a lot of Zucchini - plus our gang LOVES my Zucchini Lasagne - I use noodles and Zucchini and it's excellent. 

Wednesday we have a date with the Lim's at 8, so there's time to make real side dishes if I use the slow cooker on the meat. I'm excited to use up the Pork tenderloin I got on sale at Costco. 

Thursday is my time with Jenna, so slow cooker meals are the way to go!

Friday: Pasta, Zucchini and Meatballs
Easy and uses up things that need to be eaten.

Saturday: YOYO (You're On Your Own) 
Paul and I are away for the day so our housemates are on their own!

Sunday: Zucchini Burgers with Broccoli Salad and Devilled Eggs (from BooMama's book)
I love a good hearty summery meal after church - this fits the bill perfectly. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...